Stampin Up Awash with Flowers
I found a version of this card on WWW.stampinbetty.wordpress.com and I have a picture on my Pinterest Stampin Up board.
I loved this card so thought that I would try to make it with my color combo.  I just got this stamp set and my first set of Copic markers so had to try them out.  Love both.  The markers are so easy to use which makes it much more fun and decreases the learning curve.  Thanks to Betty for her creativity.  I have her card on my Pinterest account.  Hope you enjoy my version and Betty's as well.  If you have not tried out Copic markers and/or bought this stamp set think about doing so real soon.


Awash with Flowers
I got this idea from sandimaciver.com. Hopefully after I have used my Copic markers and this stamp set I will create my own designs but in the mean time it is quite fun to work with these two products no matter the source.  Like to always give created for the designs that I create.  In this card Whisper White craft ink from Stampin Up was used to stamp the images and then Prismacolor pencils were used for color.  What fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment