Peerless Water Color Journal

Peerless Water Color Journal

A long time ago I purchased the Peerless Water  Colors.  The colors come on paper saturated with color.  I wanted a journal with the colors so that it would be easier for me to use.  This is my perfect solution using my Zutter Bind-it-All.  The cover is a page that I found on www.dalebooks.com/dale/nicholson.html.  This site is worth the look as there is a full history of Mr. Chas Nicholson's colors.

A page from inside the journal.  The large piece contains the saturated color and the small dab is a brush stroke of the color.
There are several sites that carry the Peerless Water Colors but there are so many ways to color a stamped image how does one decide.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love what you did with this journal. The cover is soooo rich!! You've inspired me to do something similar. Now that I know you have this blog, I'll make a point of visiting it on a regular basis.

Liz Vincent said...

That's awesome. I want a book like that....and you know who would love to be able to bind her own books? Maggie. I must look on ebay for a binder...

Post a Comment