Papertrey Ink Forum • Post a new topic

PTI Die Cut Book Cover
PTI Die Cut Book Inside




Papertrey Ink Forum • Post a new topic

I had a lot of fun creating this little book for cataloging my dies. I store the dies in a CD case storage box that I got at Target. The storage box was not my idea but one that I found on this forum-it works great. I wanted a way to flip through a book to find the location of a die. I made a die cut of each die and ran it through my Xyron machine, attached it to a page and noted the sleeve number where it was stored. I made the book with my Bind-it-All with extra pages for my growing die collection. I have only used the Bind-it-All once or twice so I watched a video on YouTube to remind me of the steps and it is so much more simple than I remembered it to be.

Wish that I could remember who had the idea for the CD box. If anyone knows please post it. In the meantime I will look for her name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment